Thursday, February 19, 2009

All the Girls Love Jon Crum


All the girls love jon crum

Its the simple truth
He never takes advantage
Never is uncouth

But jon crum loves the girls

And is known to flirt
With anything thats pretty
In a denim skirt

And though i skirt the issue

Girls too i like
But this reply I always get
"Buddy take a hike"

Jon and i are smart and cool

Very handsome too
And yet we're very single
From my point of view

But heres what really steams me

I mean what the hell?
We both got beat to marriage
By frickin Ben Curell?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

haha, the ending on this one made me laugh, Nathan. Sorry that I never could accept you.

Nathan said...

well, i guess everything worked out. you've got your fiance and i've got myself, so we both get to spend the next years of our lives with the person we love best.