Friday, April 23, 2010

Waste me, Existentialist Daddy!


April is the cruelest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land
On the plus side, April 3rd is Alec Baldwin's birthday
Bin gar keine russin, stamm' aus Litauen, echt deutsch
Yeah, that's right
I can speak German
When we were children, staying at the archduke's,
My cousin's,
(My cousin had his very own archduke)
He took me out on a sled,
And I was frightened. He said, "Marie,
Marie, hold on tight."
"My name is Winslow!" I shot back
At that exact moment, my cousin fell off the sled
Imagine our merriment
When with a comical look on his face
He landed in some barbed wire
Later, there were muffins.
Mon semblable,—mon frère!
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
Try not to sneeze

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must really hate TS Eliot

Jonathan said...

You must really hate telling us who you are, anonymous!

I hate TS Eliot too, but only because he is an idiot.

Nathan said...

Zing! In your face, Anonymous!

Good job, Jon.